Need more information?
Just get in touch with our team.
Established in 2006, The Card & Payments Awards offer organisations – credit, debit, prepaid and charge card issuers, their co-branded affinity or retail card partners, merchant acquirers, payment processors, other payments companies and retailers – the unique opportunity to showcase their latest card and payments related initiatives and programmes to the industry. The awards will recognise, highlight and celebrate the contribution and success of those entries which demonstrate strong product development, best practice, innovation and customer service excellence.
The awards are open to credit, debit, prepaid and charge card issuers, and also their retail, affinity and other brand partners, merchant acquirers, payment processors and other companies offering payments services. Retailers can enter categories where they have a payments initiative that qualifies. Entries must be in the name of the organisation that has the direct interface with the end ‘payer’ or the merchant offering the service. Entries may be prepared by suppliers and other members of the value chain but the Award nomination needs to be in the name of the end consumer or B2B brand and needs to be authorised by that brand.
The Card and Payments Awards is held annually on the first Thursday in February at the iconic JW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel on London's Park Lane, Mayfair.
The timings are as follows (but subject to slight change):
- 18.00 Champagne Reception
- 19.30 Guests seated for dinner
- 20.30 Awards Ceremony
- 23.00 After Show Party
- 02.00 Carriages
The Awards is a black-tie event.
The winner of each category will receive:
- A finalist seal to share on social media
- A physical Winner's trophy presented on the evening
- A magnum bottle of champagne presented on the evening by our Prime Sponsor, TSYS
- A digital certificate
- An electronic seal for unlimited usage, that you are entitled to use on all of your marketing collateral
- Social media tile for unlimited usage
- Digital email seal for unlimited usage
- Listed in the Winner's list on the website
- Dedicated posts on social media (Twitter and Linkedin)
- Inclusion in the digital winners' magazine shared via mailing and on the website
All winners & finalists are at liberty to undertake their own post-win PR and marketing activity to leverage the most from the win.